Due to the decision of the Mayor and the Department of Education, there will be no school from Monday, March 16 to at least Monday, April 20, 2010 (it is possible that school will not reconvene until the fall of 2020). We will have answers to all of your questions as we receive guidance from the DOE this week.
We love our community, and want to make sure all children are safe and fed.
- Grab and Go Breakfast and Lunch will be available at the entrance of every building from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm. Any student can pick up breakfast and lunch at any school building tomorrow and until further notice.
Tuesday March 17 to Thursday March 19
- During the next week, our faculty will be trained on how to best implement remote learning for our students.
- Teachers and administrators will participate in professional development on remote learning.
- Students will begin picking up materials for continued instruction, including the technology for remote learning for students who need it. More guidance to families will be sent this week.
Monday March 23, 2020
Effective Monday, March 23, Regional Enrichment Centers will be available for the children of first responders, healthcare workers, and our most vulnerable populations, with more details to follow.
Additionally, remote learning will go into effect for grades K-12. DOE will support schools at all levels of readiness to deliver remote learning, and more information will be provided to families about online platforms.
- Updates about Coronavirus and schools can be found at: https://www.schools.nyc.gov/
- Questions about student attendance can be found at: https://www.schools.nyc.gov/
- “What You Need to Know” about COVID-19 can be found at: https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/
- If you’re interested in a worldwide COVID-19 tracker visit: https://ncov2019.live/