Each year, all parents are asked to take the NYC School Survey. The survey is aligned to the DOE’s Framework for Great Schools and it is designed to collect important information about each school’s ability to support student success. School leaders use feedback from the survey to reflect and improve schools and programs.
Read more about the survey at: http://schools.nyc.gov/Accountability/tools/survey/default.htm.
Here is important information for 2019:
- The survey deadline is April 3, 2019
- We need EVERY Family to participate by completing a SURVEY
- Surveys can be done online or by paper (student surveys were backpacked; siblings received received only the survey of the oldest sibling at school)
- Each survey envelope has a UNIQUE Access Code which is needed to complete the survey online.
- Take the survey ONLINE at: www.NYCSchoolSurvey.org.
- SURVEY HOTLINE (to receive access code or get help): 1‐877-819-2363.
Questions? Please contact Charmaine Derrell-Jacob at 718.638.3260. X 1090, or Cderrell@schools.nyc.gov