Videos from PS9 During Remote Learning
Please click on the link to the video you wish to view
Art Programs Showcase 2019-20
- Virtual Celebration of Dance 2020: Year 6 of PS9’s Dance Education with Ms. Iris Wilson.
- Dance Connects 2020 Video: A select group of 4th and 5th grade students created the piece “Dance Connects: Passing the Torch” facilitated by Ms. Wilson.
- P.S.9 Sarah Smith Garnet’s Virtual Visual Art Show 2019-2020! with Ms. Sandora Ruiz
“We Miss You!”
- “We Miss You!” – PS9 Staff video to our families
Staying Connected with Principal Ali and PS9
- September 14 – Principal Ali’s Community Engagement Event & Power Point Presentation
- September 3 – Principal Ali’s Community Engagement Event
- August 25 – Principal Ali’s Community Engagement Event – Power Point Presentation
- August 12 – School Facilities Call with Mr. Joe Lazarus, Director of School Facilities
- August 3 – Principal Ali’s Community Event & Power Point Presentation – August 3
- June 24 – Principal Ali’s Community Event
- May 13 – Principal Ali’s Community Event
- April 29 – Principal Ali’s Community Event
- April 16 – Principal Ali’s Community Event
Tech Support Tutorials
- Lessons from Ms. Ozsut, our STEAM Teacher
- Student Guide to Google Classroom on YouTube – translated into multiple languages
- Parent Guide to Google Classroom on YouTube
- Google Classroom Tutorials – translated into multiple languages – English I Spanish I Wolof
Edmentum Exact Path
Wellness and Health
- PS9 grade 5 student Brain Power demonstration for social/emotional health! Check it out on YouTube.
- PS9 Parent David Lobestine: COVID CARE: Taking Care of Each Other with Simple Massage Techniques
Community Restorative Practice for PS9 – with Principal Ali
From our Enrichment Partners
- UrbanGlass teaching artist Courtney McCloskey demonstrates how to make your own beautiful mosaic artwork.
Weekly Music Exchange