Good Day PS9 Families,
I am excited to share with you a free digital learning program, Edmentum Courseware: Exact Path! This program will support student learning remotely for K-5 students. Students have access to core curriculum content and individualized learning paths now and throughout the summer until 8/14/20. It is recommended that students log in for at least 2 hours each week to benefit from the program.
All of our students already have access via their NYC DOE Student Accounts.
Please see the video program overview below to get a better understanding.
Below is a link with instructions to access the program.
Here are the written instructions on how to access the program:
1. Login to Clever.com
2. Select “Login as a Student.”
3. Select the second option that states, “Students, Teachers, and Staff.”
4. To login, use your child’s OSIS Number unless directed otherwise by your child’s
5. Click on your child’s classroom page.
6. Finally, click “Edmentum- Courseware, Assessments, Exact Path.”
For additional support, kindly contact your child’s classroom teacher by June 26, 2020.
Ms. Fatimah Ali