- Testing Sites To find the site nearest to you, please visit the City’s testing page.
- NYC Department of Education Coronavirus Updates
- New York City COVID-19 Information Portal
- NYC Department of Health COVID-19 Information
- The Office of Brooklyn Borough President COVID-19 City Resources and Links
- New York State Department of Health Novel Coronavirus Information
- Even if you feel healthy, you can still spread COVID-19 to other people who may get very sick. Staying away from others and doing activities at home is the best way to can connect to and care for the community right now. Thankfully, you can find many ways to stay connected and have fun while you stay home. Read what you can do while you join the community against the spread of COVID-19.
Helping Our Children
- Coronavirus a video from BrainPop
- Talking to Kids about the Coronavirus from Child Mind Institute
- Helping Children Cope with Changes Resulting from COVID-19 from the National Association of School Psychologists
- Coping, Connection and Strength from Park Slope Parents
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Coronavirus from the National Association of School Psychologists