Welcome to PS9 for the 2016-2017 school year!
School Opens Thursday, September 8th, 2016.
Our daily arrival time is 8:20 A.M.
Our daily dismissal time for all grades is 2:40 P.M.
Pre-K Schedule for September 8th & September 9th ONLY: 8:20 A.M.-10:20 A.M.
Kindergarten Schedule for September 8th ONLY: 8:20 A.M.-11:30 A.M.
- Arrival Procedure Revived for Grades 4 & 5: Read the new procedure here 9.16.2016>>
- Apply for Lunch: This is VERY IMPORTANT to our school!
- EACH student MUST have a lunch application completed, even if he/she does NOT plan to eat school lunch. Click here for more information and to apply online>>
- New Family Meet & Greet: August 20, 2016
- First Day Celebration for Families: Thursday, September 8, 2016, 8:20-10:00am. PS9_First_Day_Celebration_2016
- Registration Information: Registration Fall 2016_PS9
- Arrival and Dismissal Procedure: Morning Arrival and Afternoon Dismissal Procedures 2016-2017
- Pre-Kindergarten Welcome Letter: PS9_Welcome_Letter Pre-K 2016-2017
- Kindergarten Welcome Back Letter: PS9_Welcome_Letter Kindergarten 2016-2017
- Grades 1-5 Welcome Back Letter: PS9_Welcome_Letter Grades 1-5 2016-2017
- Bounce Back to School Carnival: September 24, 2016
- School Supply List (General): Download the list here>>(Teachers may require other supplies for individual classrooms)
- After-School Information: Click here>>
- Annual School Calendar 2016-2017: Download the calendar here>>
- Back to School Basics from the NYC Department of Education
- Class Parent Meeting: Download the flyer here>>
- Coalition for the Homeless: Project Back to School: PS9 is partnering once again to provide much needed supplies to children in NYC’s neighborhoods. Supplies are needed by Friday, September 16, 2016. Get a copy of the wish list at http://www.coalitionforthehomeless.org/ Flyer>>
- Curriculum Night: September 22, 2016: Download the schedule here>>
- Dads Take Your Child to School Day- Tuesday, September 20, 2016: Download the flyer here>>
- Email Request Form. Download the form here>>
- LAVA Afterschool Program: Download the form here>>
- Lunch Application: EACH student MUST have a lunch application completed, even if they do NOT plan to eat school lunch. Click here for more information and to apply online>>
- Media Release Form. Download the form here>>
- NYC Department of Education School Calendar: Download a copy of 2016_2017_SchoolYearCalendar>>
- NYC Schools Account: Read more about it here, then contact Ms. Jacob, Parent Coordinator, to set up your student’s account
- Early Childhood Open House 2016-2017 Schedule: Click here to view and sign up>>
- Parent Information Handbook: coming soon
- September Monthly Activity Calendar: Download the calendar here>>
- Silent Auction to Save the Arts: November 19, 2016
- Special Education Reform Initiative Information and Hotline.
- Transportation Request Form: Download the form here>>
- UFT Annual Parent Conference: Register here>>
- PTO September Highlights: coming soon
For more information, visit: http://schools.nyc.gov/Calendar/2016-17+Calendars