Each year, all parents are asked to take the NYC School Survey. The survey is aligned to the DOE’s Framework for Great Schools and it is designed to collect important information about each school’s ability to support student success. School leaders use feedback from the survey to reflect and improve schools and programs.
Read more about the survey at: http://schools.nyc.gov/Accountability/tools/survey/default.htm.
Here is important information for 2018:
- We need EVERY Family to participate by completing a SURVEY
- Surveys can be done online or by paper (pick one up before or after your Parent-Teacher conference
- Every family will receive a survey packet on Parent-Teacher Conference Day Thursday, March 15.
- Each survey envelope has a UNIQUE Access Code which is needed to complete the survey online.
- RECEIVE a RAFFLE ticket on March 15! EACH person who completes a survey on Thursday, March 15, online or by paper, will RECEIVE a RAFFLE ticket for prize drawings on Friday, March 16.
- You can also take the survey ONLINE: Twww.nycschoolsurvey.org.
- SURVEY HOTLINE (to receive access code or get help): 1‐877-819-2363.
Questions? Please contact Charmaine Derrell-Jacob at 347.563.5324 or Cderrell@schools.nyc.gov
We ask all parents to please participate in the survey and submit it in person or online by: Friday, March 23, 2018.